The Rupp Funeral Home was started in 1905 in Chisholm, Minnesota shortly after E.J. Rupp and his stepfather, Jack Lundall, started the Lundall and Son Hardware Store. When "EJ" earned his mortician license, they added the funeral home operation to the hardware store when they rebuilt after the store burned in 1908. In 1937 "EJ" purchased the Magnuson family home as they expanded location of Rupp Funeral Home. After World War II, "EJ" was joined by his sons, Clarence and Glen in the operation of the business. In 1966, the facility was remodeled and a large chapel was added.
Rupp Funeral Home and Cremation Service remains at the same location, 205 NW First Street, still providing the highest quality and caring service to the families of Chisholm and the surrounding area.
© Rupp Funeral Home & Cremation Service | Chisholm, MN - Funeral Home Website Design By Frazer Consultants